The holiday season is here! And no matter how you celebrate, it's the time of year for gifting (and hopefully not re-gifting).
I love creative and meaningful gifts, so I tried to think of a few last-minute ideas for the entrepreneur in your life. Of course you can feel free to send this link to friends and family to give them a few pointers.
- Great books: I made a list of the most essential books on entrepreneurship covering topics as varied as graphic design, how to decide when/how to quit your job, and creating a viable strategy for your business. These are all books I've read and personally vouch for, and they are the perfect way to get geared up for a "Year of Entrepreneurship."
- Education: There's so much great education out there, especially online. Consider gifting a class from Udemy, Skillshare or General Assenbly.
- A membership to a co-working space: sometimes the most valuable thing for an entreupreneur is time and space to work. A coworking membership can provide both.
- A magazine subscription: Inc, Entrepreneur and Fast Company are all great picks for business news and information.
- Apps: Buy them some more space on Dropbox or get them upgraded to Evernote premium. Small touches that any entrepreneur will appreciate.
What are your thoughts? What are you hoping to receive this holiday season?